Sunday, January 15, 2023

the Settlement case for the Vietnamese American prisoner of war needs to reevaluate from the fair public court

Hey Jeannine Chatelaine sir, I would like to thank you so much when I have been posting my settlement case as I equally need the public court that fairly revaluates my settlement case for the Vietnam War without having slandered and defamed a great powerful America because justice is the justice when a weak guy uses wisdom to struggle with a great powerful America. In fact, the Native American lawyers and the American Courts not only discriminated against the national color but also prejudiced. the American law with the Vietnamese American veteran. Therefore, I believe the public court to fairly judges to let the US Congress should listen to the public court than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment