Sunday, January 15, 2023

Dearest American President and Vice

Dearest American President & Vice, To follow your great suggestion that I must be attended with a Democratic party membership. In this event, I would like to be frank and submit my opinion that I am highly proud of our excellent American President and Vice to offer a great favor when I am a Vietnamese American plaintiff, I am all heart of thankfulness for the President and Vice forever in the rest of my life. Likewise, in my small and bad viewpoint, I would like to frankly submit to the American President and Vice. Indeed, no patriotic guys lived in the entire world who ought to attend a few political Republican or democratic parties. Let us seek a little chair in our second motherland while their great powerful countries not only disdain their viewpoint but also discriminated against the national color race during their second motherland deprived the right to life of them, self-sent them to evil jails and nationalized, and even worsened great powerful America sold the Republic of Vietnam to mainland China- in the meanwhile, America has signed three multilateral, thirty -seven bilateral treaties and so many international relations of protocols with the Republic of Vietnam. That is the reason the United States of America does not express loyal, just cause, and justice with its less modern civilization Vietnam when not the United States Constitution and laws allowed the United States Congress to betray their friendly ally the Republic of Vietnam without having compensated a little bit of prisoner of war benefit. Of course, my settlement case for the Vietnamese American Veteran or prisoners of war can't alter with a membership of the political democratic party because I have oath myself, the rest of my life not to attend anywhere political parties - even though, it could give me the more benefits or favor and special privileges. So, I have never respected it just because I am not only respected for improving myself, correcting myself, and perfecting myself rather than for political fame. Your valued gift of the political Democratic membership card has not interested my favor's life - However, you should resolve my settlement case for prisoners of war which is based on the United States Constitution and law- after that, I will be joining the political American Democratic or Republican party. Let us protect the super sublime values of modern civilized and progressive America because American loyalty, just causes, and Justice were impressed by my honest life. Respectfully Yours Bright Quang

No comments:

Post a Comment