Saturday, February 13, 2021

A Story

 Good Moring America

I am not to make penny-a-liner or ghostwriter. Because my story, which contains a larger in which has two sides as dark and light when I want to unmask it to let my readers understand. They should compare between the dark and the light or so-called is the bad and the good which conforms a family to society to include philosophy and romance, and the political science, and the religions and morality and barbarian, and the good, the true, and the beautiful when a man should have to improve one's self, correct- one's self, and perfect one's self. All of them fight each other and in the end, morality wins the barbarian or so-called, the good has won the evil that is the novel story. I am not to earn good money in order to sell my soul to Satan.

sincerely

Bright Quang

No comments:

Post a Comment