Monday, March 30, 2020

Dear Ex Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr. Sir

Dear Ex Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr. Sir
I do respect you and your Democratic Party which is why your Democratic Party always pushes me to a leg of the wall without had any path of going out that is why I had served your proxy war when my wonderful country was lost by this war. My property was too since my life was imprisoned by America policy and therefore, I have petitioned for compensation's prisoners of war within the American law and the United States Constitution, but which is why you and your party do not only discriminate the national color skin but also did not have a concern to my petition. when you and your America are modern civilized nations and people. are too. If prehistory did not have any African black who had been struggled for the free slaved African black which is why you, today, increased to a high degree of a great America, but you and your party could not rethink the enslaved Age?
You should make a question ones-self to why did Mr. Bright Quang imprison a the long run when he got back his parent of America, he demeaned slavery without had any benefits of prisoner of war when you and your party understood about the American law and the United States Constitution? 
Please take a read this.
What your duty and responsibility service for your American citizens when your innocent American citizen needs your help or you thought that we are a minor ethnic group living in indigenous peoples? If you think that you and your House should not enact H.R. 7885 -Pub-L 88-205 Approved Dec 16, 1963. Let you seize our wonderful nation and sell my nation to Communism. If your life were my life, how would you fairly think that is a senator who does not only serve great America but also protected the American Justice, American law, and the United States Constitution? Therefore, I do frankly struggle for American justice without had a fear of death because I am. an old guy, I will be dead without having a tomb. So my bones will throw anywhere that is why I live in the United States of America to what means to my life? it is nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment