Friday, January 31, 2020

Rediscover My life

Rediscover My Life
SaiGon spread out
I went to find where my lover is
I went back to find my life
The scent of warm love surrounds lips
I went back to find the oath of love
Lovers fall in love with tears
I went limp knees
Listen to life lament losing life green spring
I go, go around forever
Lover far away from the city lamented
My feet wandered
Low soul, her shadow wandered
The more I walked, helpless
Ward streets are empty, dimly dim
I went back to find flowers
How many memories now fly by./.
By Bright Quang, Saigon 1981

Tìm Lại Đời Tôi
Sài Gòn trải nắng đìu hiu
Tôi đi tìm mải người yêu đâu rồi
Tôi đi tìm lại đời tôi
Hương tình nồng ấm vành môi cập kề
Tôi đi tìm lại lời thề
Người yêu nᾰm trước dầm dề lệ rơi
Tôi đi chân gối rã rời
Nghe đời than thở mất đời xuân xanh
Tôi đi, đi mãi loanh quanh
Người yêu xa vắng phố thành thở than
Chân tôi trải bước lang lang
Hồn mơ thấp thóang, bóng nàng vẩn vơ
Tôi đi càng thấy bơ vơ
Phố phường trống vắng, trᾰng mờ mờ xa
Tôi đi tìm lại đời hoa
Bao nhiêu kỷ niệm bây giờ bay qua./.
By Bright Quang, Saigon 1981

What does he somehow understand about to Rule of law or rule by the law of the government of the United States of America because Distort justice is a national traitor?

No comments:

Post a Comment