Sunday, November 10, 2019

Bill O'Reilly Discusses What May Happen if Bolton Testifies








To whom It May Concern:
What did Equality Democrats
enforce those things that the states of California
and the United States of
America?
When I have been living in the
state of California
for twenty-six years ago, I have been seen for so much unfairness in which had
poured on my head when no court, no government organs helped me. in prove, I
was a prisoner of war, but I was trained coley job in which I was working with
much American crime and mental cases- during I was a Vietnamese sculptor, but
the local government did not give to transfer the American University in order
to re-earn a Bachelor's degree. Moreover, the International organization in San
Fransisco had donated the two thousand dollars to me, but the local government
was cut to subtract in the benefits of the eight months when President Reagan
who offered to the Vietnamese American prisoners of war- during the Government
of the United States of America did not only swallow all of the United States
Treaties, the international Agreements and the protocols of the International
relations to sign with the Republic of Vietnam but also had to contempt all of
the Southern officers because we did not understand about the American law. For
that reason, we were trampled down to starve in event of April 30, 1975, by the
Government of the United
States of America.
In fact, my settlement case, which
was reviewed by Equality California in Los
Angeles, but it did not help me when the Court
District has been thrown to the garbage, but the Equality California told me to
have the notary. Next, the Government Claims Program or so-call former General
Services in Sacramento
had reviewed my settlement case to compensate war victim when it gave Claim #
17006626 for Bright Quang , but It answered to need the court after received my
fee. Especially, from the District Court to the High Courts of state of California did not help
for me when those Court had received my Settlement case document. Another, A
judge chief had abused of the sex, he has one's resignation, so the sex- victims
were not judged by the Courts. If some of the common citizens were looked like
this judge chief, they were judged by the long jail.
Finally, Equality California is
demagogic because of this Organization is civilian Organization which is why it
can not have any powers with the government, but it also has a big mouth to
call Equality California when this organization has to spread our nationwide
which is why it has never helped for my case to come up the United States
Supreme Court, the United States of Department of Justice, and Federal Bureau
of Investigation (FBI). I am now waiting for the United States Congress because
of this Congress is super law of the United States of America. if the
powerful truth's Equality Democratic should be helped for my case because of my
case has enforced all of the American laws, the United States Constitution, and
the United States Treaties,- the international Agreement and the protocols of
the International relations to sign with the Republic of Vietnam or so-call is
to be 28 U.S. code 1502 treaty case after that, the rest of my life should be
donated to service this Equality Democratic.
Sincerely
Bright Quang

No comments:

Post a Comment