Friday, April 18, 2014

Dearest Speaker of the House's John Boehner



Dearest Speaker of the House's John Boehner
I would like to petition you are for helping me one thing which is why I could not behave equality as like any other Americans, and here are:
First, I am a best of American citizen because the American Constitution has awarded me be good citizen since the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of San Mateo that did not only give me get case number: C.I.V 488313 but also awarded me to be best of American citizen.
Second, when I am not having any mental case, I am confirmed my case by my family doctor and two central Health Analysis INC in San Francisco and San Jose were for mental exam, but these did not find out any mental case of mine.
Third, however, Department of Motor Vehicle was taken over my driver license for more years. Even though, I have been submitting driver medical evaluation for two times, but the Department of Motor Vehicle that it did not return my driver license after it gave me re-testing. This testing I did not have any mistake when Department of Motor Vehicle requested me. However, it did not repay my driver license and told me go to the court.
Fourth, I went to Superior Court in the County of San Mateo, I would like to petition for judging of my case. It gave me have a case is C.I.V. 488313. However, It ordered me seek some attorney; and then, I went to San Mateo County Bar Association when I requested for helping my case; and then, the County Bar Association was interviewing me for displaying my clear case. After reviewing and surveying from Department of Motor Vehicle, the Attorney had requested me pay for two thousands dollar. So I would like to explain with attorney and said:
Dear Attorney, if I violated the traffic laws I was had ticket of police, I do need you help for me in order to retake my driver license. However, I was accident at home when I was fired off my job, my doctor did not give me drive any cars for one year. Then, I obeyed my doctor when I did not violate any traffic laws. After that, my doctors gave me drive car, so I requested Department of Motor Vehicle must repay my drive license let me find the job and convenient means of transport. In contrast, If I violated whatever traffic laws or crimes, I was taken away my rights of driver license  by the American laws, then  I ought to request you help me and pay legal fees, but I am honest, innocence because the American Constitution has acknowledge me and why I pay for legal expense and I am unable to pay this cost because no laws make money from innocent man as like me.
Sixth, I went to Supreme Court of the State of California in San Francisco and I would like to petition for my case because Department of Motor Vehicle has had destroyed all of my name and age when my all of life have hardly been building up for sixty years old to present and to my offspring forever losing. After that, Supreme Court has given my number is A128855, it has surely helped for judging my case. When I was hopeful to our American Justice, I have happily been waited for the State of Supreme Court could judge my case because all of my artwork, my literature, and my honor and my human dignity were lost by Department of Motor Vehicle in Red wood City and San Francisco. After few months, I have been waiting for judging of the State of California Court since I would like to be hopeful to the justice of California, but it answered that my matter is not clear to compensate to five millions dollar.
Seventh, after refusing judge for my case, I have copied all of my documents and sent to U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General, Investigations Division in 1425 New York Avenue, suit 7100 Washington, D.C. 20530, I would like to request there seeks again whatever of an honest and innocent, best of American citizen, but I am discriminated by the American Laws when our nation has treated equality in all. If the one violated the laws, the one must punish by the laws. Thus, if the one has not violate any laws, the one must enjoy the right equality of the American Constitution by the American Court judges him or her. As a result,  after finding out of my case, Office of the inspector General has given its division to me and said," Dear Mr. Quang: Thank you for your recent correspondence. The Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General investigates allegations of misconduct by employees of the U.S. Department of Justice, as well as waste,
fraud and abuse affecting a department of Justice agency or program.
The matters that you raised are outside of our investigative, therefore no action will be taken by this office.
Please contract our office in the future with any information that relates to our investigative jurisdiction, Sincerely, Office of the Inspector General investigations Division.
Eight, I have continuing to seek my honor and human dignity to Supreme Court of the United States through Department of civil Rights because I have never had violation of any American Laws or American Constitution when I am a best of American citizen, have been dedicating my voice of wisdom in order to praise our nation. In fact, I have said, " The great hope of American society is individual character. Therefore, my life is not to be a brick, which lies under dirty mud. Instead, I see my life as a brick, which supports the building of the American democracy."
Moreover, I have been waiting for helping from Civil Rights Division in Washington. D.C. 20530, but I am not yet receiving any results. By the way, I have published my new book's "I Seek Me." I would offer to U.S Supreme Court; and then, Civil Rights Division has told me and said:
"Dear Mr. Quang:
This is in reply to your correspondence  to the Department. We apologize for the delay of this response.
You have not provided sufficient information to enable us to determine whether a violation of federal civil rights statute is involved. If you will furnish us with a more specific  statements as to the circumstances involved in your complaint, the matter will receive our careful consideration. Sincerely, Correspondence Unit Civil Rights Division."
Ninth, in my opinion that I am a best of American citizen without violate any laws, but I was seized the civil rights by Department of Motor Vehicle in San Francisco without good reason. My honor, My human dignity, and name and age  were destroyed in all. In fact, I have been creative more than fourteen books into the English language, but I can not sell any more, not find any job since Department of Motor Vehicle has insulted me to be mental case. Significantly, I am now lost in all, do not only be ashamed but also lost to my future of my many offspring when my big treasure of artworks and literature is destroyed by the power, my voices of wisdom is lost by Department of Motor Vehicle.

As a result, I would like to petition to you that you help me make right to complaint to U.S. Supreme Court let me may recapture my honor and my human dignity if I am wrong, I will lose a case. If I am right, I will win a case because the U.S. Supreme Court can not refuse my civil right when I have been done my duty and responsibility for election and tax which is why I am right to complaint to U.S. Supreme Court must judge for my case because Department of Motor vehicle did not only insulted to my civil rights but also trampled my honor and human dignity down, and destroyed my name and age when I had never violate to any traffic laws or crimes in our nation.
Sincerely yours

Bright Quang

2 comments:

  1. International Powers
    Each nation has private maltreated its people when you live in undeveloped nation that it violation is barbarous more than a modern nation because we, the human beings, look like the honey bee let the powers get its honey. When the international Powers that they should think about their unhappiness that is the same as their poor and innocent people, so our world will be peaceful. But right now, the international Powers do protected their happiness than their people, they are demagogy in all. We are the weak and the poor we should be quietly living in order to protect our bloodline. As you understand about the International Powers have had to put many labels of mental cases, terrorists and rob-airplane in order to take life of us. And therefore, we are the human beings that we should avoid about the violated rime when we are struggling with the International Powers, but we must use our voice of wisdom let's struggle with the barbarous international powers because the American literature has saying: "The pen is mightier more than the gun."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright Quang said:
      " The voices of the weak people are patriotic."

      Delete